Scarf: Thrifted (Vancouver)
Belt: Thrifted (Guelph)
Necklace: Hattitude Jewels
How this outfit came to be:
- wanted to wear bright blue skirt, brought skirt out to vancouver (ask how many times worn it been out here so far...ZERO)
- once bottom chosen, tank top for high waisted skirt with bold colour
- belt was a no brainer (love this belt), gives outfit pop it needs (walked by the window of BCBG last week...had THE EXACT same belt in the window)
- tights next, liked purple, it matched shrug
- thought scarf gave pop to the outfit
-hair scarf was a necessity since hair was a wild fro styles day
We saw The Descendants with George Clooney today. Only one more film to see and I've seen all the important oscar nominations. Overall I liked George and the plot of the movie. My money is on that winning best picture, only because I've seen the other ones, and they are nothing to write home about.
I have yet to see The Artist, I'm holding out high hopes for that one.
I think the cutest thing in the world is going to an afternoon movie and seeing a 1930's gentleman courting his wife of 50+ years, out for an afternoon movie date. We witnessed this rare gem of a couple today at the show.